While we are unsure how this pandemic will affect us locally, Carlos the Plumber plans to continue the hygiene practices normally associated with our line of work. Our business has always valued the wellness of all employees. We have proper health care and generous paid time off which ensures that anyone showing symptoms of communicable illnesses has the ability to seek medical attention as needed and take the time to recover at home to avoid the spread of disease.
Respecting our customers and their homes have provided us the opportunity to serve Orange County residents since 2008. We are committed to continuing this by monitoring guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA and other governing agencies dedicated to protecting our health and abiding by the protective measures set forth for the general public.
We are available to do our part in ensuring our customer’s needs are met during any circumstances.
- Our Team Members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain a recommended safe distance at all times
- Each Team Member will wear protective Gloves
- We have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities.
- We clean all equipment that we use
- Our staff has been advised to keep the minimum safe distance from others